[CHEAP] Warrior Shredding Program v2.0 by Kinobody Fitness
You fear being scammed? Click here
Contact us before make payment
Warrior Shredding Program
The Definitive Guide To Getting Completely Shredded While Building Lean Muscle
When I first created Kinobody, what I was really teaching people was how to achieve that lean, angular physique like you see in Hollywood. Think of Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Think of Ryan Reynolds in Blade: Trinity. Think of American Psycho with Christian Bale, where he plays Patrick Bateman. It’s that look where you have incredible definition. You’re not huge. If you were to wear a t-shirt or a suit, you’d look fit. You look like you’re strong, but you’re not massive.
When you take that shirt off, and you reveal that definition, it’s insane. Your face is really lean and angular. Your muscles really pop because of that low body fat. When I created Kinobody, I was teaching people how to achieve that look because contrarily, a lot of the fitness gurus, they talked about getting big, you know bulking up, putting on the size.
What happens is you have the fat. Your face gets chubby. Your muscles, they don’t look masculine because you have this fat that just ruins your proportion. You don’t get that sleek ratio. My Warrior’s Training Program is the one that’s really honed in on achieving that lean, chiseled physique.
You’re doing a few things. You’re strength training to build that proper proportion, that sleek, square upper chest with the solid shoulders, and that really, that lean kind of Hollywood physique. You’re also setting up your nutrition in a way that allows you to steadily lean down to a low body fat, and reveal incredible muscle tone.
The program is actually extremely fulfilling from a lifestyle standpoint. All my courses, you’re training three days per week, because that’s what allows for maximum [nuero 00:01:40] recovery. You don’t want to, if you’re going for a nice, really good looking physique that’s fun to maintain, you don’t want to train five days a week. You don’t want to train six days a week, because you’re going to be a slave to the gym.
If you want to stay big, and you train a lot, you have to workout all the time to maintain that fullness, and that glycogen, that sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. When you build your muscle off training less, you’re actually able to maintain it. You go on vacation, you take a few days off the gym, you wake up in the morning, and you still look really freaking good.
The warrior’s training program, you’re training three days a week. You’re getting stronger at key lifts to build that warrior physique. You’re hitting your nutrition a certain way that allows you to lean down to a low body fat, and really reveal muscle tone.
A lot of people struggle to lean down. They struggle to hit that calorie deficit. They rely on tons of cardio. They try and follow all the dogmatic diet rules, but the Warrior’s Training Program is really there to strip away from the bullshit and to strip away at your body fat, so you can actually get truly lean. Most people struggle with getting lean. Very few people will ever be under ten percent body fat in their life, or at least for more than a day.
This program actually allows you to do that, because we’re using the things that make leaning down so easy, so enjoyable. We’re not doing the low carbohydrate thing, the calorie cycling thing, which actually has no benefit as far as [fallace 00:02:51] is concerned, because it’s about a calorie deficit.
We’re using intermittent fasting to make eating a deficit super enjoyable. We’re using meals and foods that really keep you full and satisfied. Once you get into the program, it’s incredible. I get tons of transformations from people doing my Warrior’s Training Program, and you can be one too.
From an early age, Greg knew he wanted to build an incredible physique that was both strong and powerful.
Greg’s approach — the Kinobody approach — is made to blend fitness with lifestyle. It will help you become leaner, stronger and more developed each and every week…all while enjoying your life.
With this blend, you’ll fall in love with the process, which is what it’s all about.
Greg embraced this minimalist approach and saw fantastic results. Now, he wants to share this with you. Join him on this adventure, transform your physique and live the life of your dreams!
The Warrior Shredding Program 2.0
- Welcome to the (New) Warrior Shredding Program (2:46)
- What’s the Goal Here? (5:20)
Nutrition and Dieting for Getting Shredded
- What Creates Fat Loss (The Cold, Hard Truth) (4:02)
- Why Fat Loss Is So Hard (and How to Make it Enjoyable) (2:50)
- Enter Intermittent Fasting (8:46)
- Setting Up Calories and Macros (3:39)
- The Best Foods to Eat to Promote Leanness (12:20)
- What a Full Day of Eating Looks Like
- The Re-Feed Day (7:26)
- The Growth Phase
- Moving to Maintenance
Applying the Nutrition Plan
- Putting the Whole Diet Plan Together
- How to Guarantee Results with the Nutrition Plan
- Troubleshooting Tips for the Diet Plan
Strength Training for Kino Warriors
- Building the Warrior Physique (6:53)
- Key Lifts for the Warrior Physique
- Two Powerful Methods for Building Muscle
The Warrior Shredding Workout Program
- Phase One: 8 Weeks
- Phase Two: 8 Weeks (Chest Focus)
- Phase Three: 8 Weeks (Shoulder Focus)
- What About Cardio and Abs? (7:43)
- BONUS: The Warrior Shred Accelerator
- The (Optional) Saturday Cardio Workout
Warrior Shredding Supplements
- Recommended Supplements for Faster Results
Time to Get ed!
- Words Of Wisdom (and Your Next Steps)
- Frequently Asked Questions Guide
- BONUS: The Strength and Fullness Routine
- Warrior Shredding Program Quick Guide
- The Warrior Shredding Nutrition Action Plan
- Developing the Warrior Mind (12:29)
- Join the Kinobody Community
- Self Hypnosis
Exercise Video Walk-Throughs
- Key Movement 1: Incline Bench Press (6:51)
- Key Movement 2: Standing Press (1:36)
- Key Movement 3: Weighted Chinups (4:14)
- Key Movement 4: Front Squat and Bulgarian Split Squat (2:34)
- Key Movement 5: Romanian Deadlift (1:19)
- Weighted Knee Raises (1:34)
- Lateral Raises (3:23)
- Access the Full Exercise Tutorial Vault
Contact us before make payment