[SALES] Forex Trading Like Banks – Step by Step by Live Examples
You fear being scammed? Click here
What you’ll learn
- How to professionally analyze price action
- How to find profitable setups with low risk
- How to locate the perfect entry point for trading setups
- How to identify different types of bars and how they relate to profitable setups
- Find the perfect signal and entry bars to locate only profitable trades
- Identify bull and bear continuation signals to spot profitable trend trades
- Identify reversal signals to find the best and the most profitable counter-trend trades
- Learn exhaustions and climax price action setups and how to avoide being trapped by them
- To avoid being trapped by fake breakouts
- Successfully identifying and trading ranging markets
- How to trade breakouts professionally
- Learn about breakout failures and breakouts pullbacks
- Successfully identifying and trading trending markets
- The stress free techniques to trade for market to maximize profit
- Understanding price action at bar level during ranging, trending and breakout setups
- To Identify and to successfully trade common trend patterns
- How to avoid the most common mistakes made by beginner traders
- General knowledge of how to buy and sell using any trading platform is beneficial.
This course is vital for every serious trader who wants to take his trading into professional level. This course will teach you skills and techniques necessary for profitable forex trading.
This course is different from any other Forex course that you have seen or taken before. You will learn the skills of reading charts at bar level. You will be able to analyze the psychology of the market which will enable you to avoid tricks and traps that most ordinary traders could not understand.
Most beginners think that practicing trading alone would give them the knowledge and the skills to be professional traders. The hard fact is that they are totally wrong. They waste their time, and probably also their money trying by themselves to figure out how to be consistently profitable. While the truth that is known by almost all successful traders, is that the skills to be profitable in the long run need to be learned.
This course is giving you this opportunity to learn important skills and techniques that I have learned and developed through my extended experience trading Forex in the last fifteen years.
By taking this course, your understanding of price action and chart patterns will change forever. You will understand that most of your past losing trades were so obvious to avoid if you had the chance to use the knowledge provided by this course.
Taking this course is a chance that will open up for you new opportunities and new successful and profitable future.
And… you will also receive:
- Full, free lifetime access & support
- All future extra lectures & upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Regular free updates to increase your learning even more.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginner and intermediate traders who is already practicing forex trading and they want to take their trading into a professional level.
Having background in science and data modeling, I was interested early during my career with trading forex and trading stock markets. 15 years ago I have started my journey as a private retail trader and I have gone my way through this bumpy road of self-learning and self-development. It did not take me much time to master to some degree many aspects of forex trading that could take years for other beginners to grasp.
I was lucky to meet and to have a friendship with many experienced and guru traders, who have shaped in many ways how I do trade forex now. They have opened my eyes and my mind to techniques that are both related to price action analysis and psychological aspects. And this unique knowledge from those incredible insiders not only gave me the turn out that I needed to be successful, but also made me willing to help other traders to bypass the difficult beginning of trading and to help them to shorten their learning curve which is very time- and money consuming for them.
I have opened my local trading school around ten years ago with the sole objective was to help traders at their beginning career similar to the help that I have received when I needed it most.