Office Professional 2013 Key Card 1PC/1User
You fear being scammed? Click here
- Licensed for one user for install on one PC. Box includes one Product Key Card – No Disc
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply
- Save documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them away from home
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems
Work smart with professional tools and online access to your documents.
Office Professional 2013
All of Microsoft’s applications for use on one PC.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
How do I get my Office software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
- Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
- When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
- Get all the email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own marketing materials using tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the “licensed computer.”