Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 License Key
$30.60 – $48.50
You fear being scammed? Click here
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information. It includes all of the functionality of Visio Standard 2016 as well as updated shapes, templates, and styles; enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for several people to work on a single diagram at the same time; and the ability to link diagrams to data.
Takes diagramming to a new level, providing users with professional visualization tools and a rich set of templates they can start with to visually represent data
The Visio family of products comes in three separate editions that address different types of users. Unlike the Standard version, the Professional release includes tools for linking diagrams to real-time data, allows concurrent actions on the same diagram and is compatible with the latest UML and BPMN standards.
Create professional-looking diagrams using an extended stencil collection
Building a diagram is a rather simple task for those who are accustomed to the standard look of Office applications. Every tool you need is within reach, while the professional-looking templates and the vast collection of pre-drawn shapes and sample drawings can help you create a new project without a lot of hassle.
Microsoft Visio Professional helps you create simple to complex diagrams and can handle intricate rules, allowing you to connect flowcharts to different data sources (such as Excel spreadsheets). The graphical representations automatically refresh as the information changes.
Apply effects and share your diagrams with others to get instant feedback
The appearance of your diagrams can be easily enhanced thanks to the wide range of effects, themes, visual styles, designing and formatting options. Icons, symbols, graphs and colors can be used for improving the visual impact, while the validation tools aim to ensure the accuracy of your project by analyzing it and detecting common errors, based on a defined rule set.
Output diagrams can be easily shared across an organization via SharePoint and you can easily manage feedback comments or request extra explanations via a compliant instant messenger, right from Visio. Furthermore, the application provides dynamic control over the project, which means that other members of your team can work on the same diagram simultaneously.
An industry standard flowcharting application
The purpose of Microsoft Visio Professional is to assist you in creating and sharing professional-looking flowcharts and diagrams, while also providing the necessary tools for simplifying complex information.
The data-driven shapes, together with support for the latest diagramming standards and the user-friendly working environment make it one of the best software solutions in its category.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280×800 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
1 User, 5 Users