[SALE] The Mastering Diabetes “Do-It-Yourself” Program
You fear being scammed? Click here
Nutrition and fitness for improved insulin sensitivity
Are you living with diabetes? Are you experiencing unwanted weight gain, low energy and increased use of medications? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This course teaches you how to measure, track and reverse insulin resistance – the underlying cause of unwanted blood glucose fluctuation. Following more than 85 years of peer-reviewed scientific research, the Mastering Diabetes online course teaches you the dietary causes of insulin resistance, and provides you with the tools that you need to gain insulin sensitivity, achieve your ideal body weight and gain TONS of energy in the process.
This coaching program also connects you with a community of people with diabetes, living around the world striving for improved health and fitness. Join a network of hundreds of people achieving their best diabetes health ever.
Cyrus Khambatta, PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry and Robby Barbaro have both been living with type 1 diabetes for a combined total of 28 years. Together, they have helped hundreds of people living with diabetes migrate towards plant-based diets for increased energy, weight loss and improved insulin sensitivity.
Dr. Khambatta and Robby Barbaro not only have years of personal experience with the effectiveness of plant-based diets, their coaching programs are specifically designed to be fun, enjoyable and energetic learning experiences for those looking for guidance, support and sustainability. Change your life and have fun in the process!
Welcome to the Course
- Introduction from Cyrus and Robby
Module 1: Laying the Foundation
- Understanding Insulin Resistance
- All Fat is Not Created Equal
- Understanding When to Pay Attention to the Glycemic Index
- Record Specifics of Your Baseline Diet
Module 2: You Can’t Track What You Don’t Measure!
- What are Optimal Blood Glucose Values?
- What Does Your C-Peptide Value Mean?
- Vitamins B12 and D
- Understanding Oral Diabetes Medications
- An Overview of Basal Insulin, Bolus Insulin, and Insulin Timing
- What Are Diabetes Antibodies?
- The Decision Tree for Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes
- The Decision Tree for Insulin-Dependent Diabetes
- Constructing the Perfect Breakfast
Module 3: To Whole or Not to Whole?
- What is a Whole Food?
- Understanding Calorie Density and Weight Control
- Salt Oil Sugar
- Constructing the Perfect Lunch
Module 4: Buying, Preparing, and Sharing Food
- Food Buying Tips and Tricks
- Food Preparation Tips and Tricks
- Mastering Social Situations and Restaurants
- Constructing the Perfect Dinner
Module 5: Intermittent Fasting for Increased Insulin Sensitivity
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting for Increased Insulin Sensitivity (Insulin-Dependent)
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting for Increased Insulin Sensitivity (Non-Insulin-Dependent)
- The 24-Hour Intermittent Fast (True and Modified)
- How to Calculate Your New Basal Needs
- The 16-8 Intermittent Fast (True and Modified)
Module 6: Exercise for Increased Insulin Sensitivity
- The Benefits of Exercise for Increased Insulin Sensitivity
- How to Control Your Blood Glucose Before Exercise (Insulin-Dependent)
- How to Control Your Blood Glucose Before Exercise (Non-Insulin-Dependent)
- How to Control Your Blood Glucose During Exercise
- How to Control Your Blood Glucose After Exercise
- Bonus Recipes