Magic in Your Mind by Bob Proctor
You fear being scammed? Click here
Daily Video Lesson & Exercise
Start your morning right with a daily lesson on the higher mental faculties arriving right in your inbox first thing each morning every day for 6-weeks (42 days).
MP3s & Transcripts
Enjoy audio MP3s and Transcripts of every daily video and a new audio each week on a different mental faculty so you can review them on a jog, in the car or on a plane.
This coaching program isn’t about theory or wishing and hoping. It is about actively and deliberately changing your thoughts so you can create the life you want right now.
IN JUST Six Weeks YOU’LL DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Move beyond mere mental activity to real thinking.
- Originate thoughts that vibrate in harmony with who you want to be, do and have.
- Consciously use your imagination to purposely bring your goals to life and create a life that looks exactly the way you want it to look.
- Project forward and create memories of a future event that is beyond the point where your wish has come true.
- Transform any challenge by changing your perception of the situation.
- Transform your hopes and wishes for what you MIGHT into expectations of what you WILL have.
- And much more!
IS Magic in Your Mind RIGHT FOR YOU?
Over the past few decades, we’ve coached hundreds of people who struggle with achieving their goals and deliberately creating the life they want. So we created this program to handle those struggles.
We’re confident it can help if you’ve ever thought or said anything like:
“I set goals every year, but seldom achieve them.”
“I want to go after my dreams, but don’t know where to start.”
“I need more money to get the things I want, but I have no idea how to get it.”
“I want to be happier, healthier and enjoy peace of mind.”
“I struggle with really believing I can accomplish my goals and dreams.”
“I’ve spent my life helping to build other people’s dreams, but not my own.”
Magic In Your Mind shows you how ANYONE can experience miraculous moments and create lasting success by developing their higher faculties.