[HOT] The Japanese Art of Healing Your Money Wounds
You fear being scammed? Click here
The Japanese Art of Healing Your Money Wounds
Could A Disempowering ‘Money Story’ In Your Head Be Quietly Keeping You Stuck In A Financial Rut? Discover How To Rise Above Your Negative Beliefs, Build The Wealth You Desire And Finally Make Peace With Your Money.
What You’ll Learn With Japan’s ‘Zen Millionaire’:
- Are these 7 money beliefs holding you back? Take this quick fire quiz to find out which beliefs you need to disrupt today to see an immediate rise in your levels of wealth.
- 3 surprising things self-made millionaires put their trust in: after surveying 12,000 millionaires, Ken reveals the 3 unexpected golden threads that contributed most to their success.
- How to find the right balance between Money IQ vs Money EQ. Discover what really determines long-term wealth, and why some of the smartest people in the world lose money as quickly as they earn it.
- Does the ‘Money Monster’ have a grip on your finances? Heal one of the biggest money wounds that has left many paralyzed by fear… Could this mental model be responsible for keeping you stuck or even in debt?
- Why earning more will never make you feel rich… instead, learn how to adopt the ‘abundance on demand’ mindset that will quickly shift you towards a more wealthy, prosperous and secure reality.
- Ascend to Level 3 of Wealth Perception: learn how to radically shift your outlook on wealth so you can start experiencing life where you’re practically ‘breathing in money.’
- Identify your Money EQ type. We all have hidden childhood stories in our minds that are running our relationship with money – often with disastrous effects. Discover what yours are and how to permanently heal them.
- “Arigato Your Money”: Discover the secret technique investor Wahei Takeda used that fundamentally transformed his relationship with money and helped immortalize him as the ‘Warren Buffett of Japan’.
- Plus many more profound insights that will permanently shift your relationship with money.