[Instant Download] Greg Davis Facebook Ads Domination 2020 $100k PER DAY
You fear being scammed? Click here
Proof of payment:
The Facebook Scaling Report
So you have a profitable campaign on Facebook, but you can’t scale up?
You raise the budget but then your CPM shoots up?
Do you want to scale like the big guys spending $50k+ every day?
Losing accounts trying to scale?
You’re in the right place.
First thing first
Before we get into the particulars about scaling let’s get into something I’ve never heard anyone talk about – the mentality of scaling.
Before I was successful, I would go to seminars or read books and they would always start with mindset. At the time I was like what’s this boring stuff get to the money making.
But now, after achieving some success I get it now. You can’t have success without the proper mindset.
Many people have paid me a lot to coach them over the years, and one thing I’ve noticed is that the people that don’t succeed have an unconscious fear of success.
When they start getting close they start to self-sabotage.
Another big problem that keep prospective media buyers from being able to scale is fear of spending money.
Media buying is about BUYING traffic. Obviously at a profit.
But if you want to make big money you have to spend big money. Even though we had a profitable campaign and were getting paid in a week, they couldn’t stomach spending $20k – $40k per day.
Even though they were at 100% ROI.
Sounds weird but I’ve seen it happen several times.
So if you want to scale you have to spend money. A lot.
The Snowball Effect
The beauty of scaling is you can start small and have a large campaign in a short period of time.
So you’re not starting out spending $20k – $40k a day
You can start with $500/day, which would give you $3500 for the week. At that low volume you’re probably looking at a 3:1 ROI. So that $3500 becomes $10,500.
Take that entire $10,500 and buy more traffic. At the end of week 2 you have $31,500.
At the end of week 3 you have $94,500 which will allow you to spend $13,500/day.
Now you’re down to 2:1 ROI because as volume goes up ROI typically goes down. But we’ll make it up with volume. So at the end of week 4 you have $189,000, which translates into $27,000/day you can spend.
That’s how you go from $500/day to $27,000/day in a month.
The keys are:
1. It has to convert well
2. Reinvest ALL the profits into more traffic
The #1 scaling ingredient
Scaling your ad campaign is not an event. It’s a process.
And where does that process start?
It starts with CONVERSION.
Conversion is the key to scaling.
If your offer doesn’t convert profitably enough, it’s going to be hard to scale.
If you’re teetering on break even, why scale that?
What you’ll generally find in media buying is that as traffic volume goes up, conversion rate (and ROI) goes down.
That’s why you want to be as profitable as possible at low traffic volume so you can still maintain a good ROI at high volume.
Let me let you in on a secret – everyone tries to get the cheapest traffic possible. But in reality you want to be able to afford to pay a higher price for traffic than everyone else and still be profitable.
If you can do that, you get get the lion’s share of the volume and take traffic from your competition.
1. I was working on Facebook campaign in a fairly small market where we were spending $1k/day and bringing in $5k/day.
5X ROI, $4,000 profit per day
Using a technique I teach in Ads Domination I expanded the audience so that I could spend $5k/day. Revenue was $15k/day.
3X ROI, $10k/day in profit. Lower ROI but more money in our pocket.
2. This was actually an old Google search campaign back when they had the 3 ads on top and then 7 ads on the right side.
For one particular keyword, at first, I was in position 7, on the right side. I was spending $4k/day there, 100% ROI. But it was converting so well I could afford to bid higher. So I bid high enough to get to the top of the page.
At the top of the page, I could spend $40k/day at 85% ROI, which was a lot more money.
So conversion is the key to scaling. What’s the key to conversion?
You need to be testing like crazy. Focus on multivariate testing, not split-testing.
If you’re not already doing multivariate testing, you are in for a life-changing (and bank account changing) experience.
If you’re not multi-variate testing your landing pages you are leaving tons of money and scaling potential on the table.
So even if you make the horrible mistake of not buying my product, take this tip from me – do multivariate testing.
So let’s see where we are:
1. Scaling is a process not an event.
2. The key to scaling is conversion.
3. The key to conversion is testing.
4. Multi-variate testing > split testing.
As you can see, testing is paramount. If you want to be a successful media buyer your life is testing.
The foundation of scaling is conversion which results from testing.
Greg Davis – Facebook Ads Domination (2020)
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Strategies from a 1.5 million month funnel
- What went into a 75k black Friday – get ready to fry your Credit card!
- What works at $300 a day but breaks at $3,000
- Share the complete 25 day blueprint for retargeting and audiences used for 1mm+ ecomm site
- How an ad created the wrong way and it spent $1,600 in only 2 min before I could shut it off
- How to find high ctr images quickly
- Top 10 rookies mistakes costing advertisers thousands
- Why 99% of advertisers fail to scale an offer
- Custom page moderation to eliminate spam from your ad comments and make your life easier
- What I do when a client pays for a 25k ad acct review
- How to test and buy information Key metrics you simply must master to be successful
- Paid ads are not an asset- How to create assets on FB
- How to promote a FB group on FB with paid ads
- Advertise FB ads for low cost email gen
- Understanding FB policies to reduce risk of being shut down
- Proven appeal scripts for rejected ads, ad accts and BM’s
- How to analyze a lander like a FB policy expert
- Understand the FB review process
- Using the review process for testing
- Understanding FB ad rejections and how to adjust and profit
- How to find hidden interest groups
- Custom audiences you simply must have
- Creating custom audiences that convert
- How to know if you are overlapping your audience with multiple ads and wasting money
- How to start your day/ ad day in the life
- Top 5 mistakes keeping you from scaling
- How is FB tracking your lander, your acct and your Ads
- How to avoid the “dead period” of FB ads
- Understanding the Learning Phase and how to maximize
- Creating custom dash views to speed your management
- Exporting reports
- Auto rules to set your campaigns on auto pilot
- FB acct dashboard and dissect numbers like a million dollar publisher
- Custom bid optimization
- 5 ways to scale that actually work
- When to scale a profitable campaign
- Hacking the FB algorithm from the start
- Campaign management – know when to hold ’em and when to fold ’em
- Limitations of the scheduled ad delivery and viable alternatives
- How to research competitor landers/creative
- How to spy on your competitors for free directly on FB
- How to review fan page quality
- How to multiply social engagement across all your ads
- Aggressive high CTR ad copy that won’t get you shutdown
- How to reduce your CPM
- How to use pixels when your offer has no end event pixel
- Setting up custom pixel events and mapping out a funnel
You’ll get incredible training on:
- Lander/funnel optimization
- Understanding your funnel by the numbers and finding the weak spot
- Hidden Hack to get any BM Verified
- How to super charge ur personal ad profile
- How to get FB chat support
- How to get national importance certified and run almost anything
- How to read the “tea leaves” of FB policy
- Why “FB reps” are actually useless
- How to talk to an Affiliate rep to squeeze the most out of them
- When to know you deserve a payout bump
- What your affiliate manager hopes you don’t know
- How to optimize you FB ad delivery by offer payout
- Don’t make the biggest mistake almost all affiliates are making
Bonus 1: Appeal Scripts
- The scripts we use to get 95% of banned accounts reactivated
- If you’re marketing on Facebook these days you have undoubtedly lost an account or 5.
- We lose them to, but we get 95% of them back with our custom appeal scripts. If you have disabled accounts sitting around these scripts by themselves could be worth the price of Ads Domination.
Bonus 2: Nickel Clicks On Facebook
- My Secrets to 15%+ CTR on Facebook Ads for $.03 – .07 clicks.
- In this video I will reveal actual ads, including images and videos I use to get super high CTR on Facebook.
- These aren’t super aggressive either – nothing that will get you banned. I’ll even give you some images you can use right now.
- I even will show you an image that got me a 50% CTR!
- This video is worth more than the price of the workshop. Can you imagine how much more money you’d make even if you just cut your CPC in half?
- Since I’m giving away actual images and ad copy, this is only going to the next 3 people that buy Ads Domination. After those 3 that’s it.
Bonus 3: Secret Video Technique Video
- In my 13 years of being on Facebook, I have never seen anyone use this technique. Never. Not one.
- Which is mind-boggling because it’s so simple but so effective I thought someone would have figured this out.
- But, that’s good for you because as a second bonus I will show you this rare, secret technique.
- High CTr. High conversion rate. Lots of engagement.
- Sometimes we get hundreds and even thousands of shares, which is free traffic you don’t have to pay for.
- This technique rocks, and you’ll be one of the few people on the planet that knows it.
- This trick alone is worth more that the price of Ads Domination, but it’s your free with purchase.
Sales Page: _https://ads-domination.com/reportl.php