[HOT] GMB Fitness – Focused Flexibility
You fear being scammed? Click here
INCREASE YOUR FLEXIBILITY AND MOBILITY FAST
“One size fits all” routines don’t address your body’s unique needs. This course frees you from the aches, pains, and stiff muscles that restrict your movement and hold you back from fully participating in the activities you enjoy.
Increase Your Flexibility & Mobility Fast
Reduce Pain and Tightness at Work
Finally Achieve Full Splits & Bridges
Increase Static & Dynamic Ranges of Motion
Be More Confident in Your Body’s Ability to Perform
Focused Flexibility is a completely customizable program for assessing and improving your effective range of motion for greater ease and freedom of movement.
Scientific Flexibility Exercise Based on Proven Techniques
Focused Flexibility was designed by our resident flexibility expert, Jarlo Ilano, a physical therapist since 1998 and board certified orthopedic clinical specialist with the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
It’s based on his experience helping patients regain their movement abilities after injuries and accidents.
Jarlo chose proven protocols and techniques from his professional practice and combined them with his knowledge of teaching yoga, martial arts, and gymnastic movements to create the most effective and efficient flexibility program available.
Achieve Greater Range of Motion in Less Time, Without the Frustration
It’s one of the most coveted attributes of athleticism, but the traditional methods for attaining it fall short for most people.
You probably remember your high school gym coach making you sit on the floor of the basketball court, open your legs, and then try to get your head as close to the floor as possible. But no amount of effort ever seemed to get you any closer, so you moved on and resigned yourself to being stiff.
Or maybe you kept working at it for years as part of a sport or martial art. And maybe you even made progress, but it wasn’t easy.
In any event, you’ve probably decided that stretching doesn’t work very well.
Well here’s our take:
If you cannot attain a position you’d like, then you need to find a way to get to that range of motion.
Call it whatever you want. Stretching, mobility, CNS conditioning, etc. These are all just words people use to describe various methods for getting flexible. We’re not here to debate the terminology.
We just want to show you what works.
Targeted routines in FF+ help you get started quickly:
15 different routines covering a wide variety of needs
Routines average about 20 minutes, so you can easily fit them into your schedule
All routines are demonstrated by three models at different levels of flexibility
Multiple camera angles let you see all the important details
Jarlo talks you through the timing and cueing of each exercise
We’ve also included printable charts you can use for quick reference
IS FOCUSED FLEXIBILITY FOR ME?
Whatever your skill level, Focused Flexibility will help you improve your range of motion efficiently so you can move and perform better with less pain.
- Wanna be less stiff and achey generally? Focused Flexibility will help you zero in on the places you need it most to make progress quickly.
- Have specific ranges of motion you want to improve? Get targeted exercises and our proven protocol to do it efficiently, even if nothing else has worked.
NUTS & BOLTS
Focused Flexibility is an online program you can access on your own schedule. The training is clearly organized with expert video instruction, so you always know exactly what to do. Here are some helpful details:
- Training Schedule: Focused Flexibility works in 2-week cycles. You can do as few cycles as you need to get the results you want.
- Lifetime Access: Once you get Focused Flexibility it’s yours for life, so you can go at your own pace and revisit the program as many times as you want.
- Equipment: None. (Though a chair might come in handy now and then.)
Over 31,556 clients have used Focused Flexibility to move more freely with less pain:
- Jin got his full squat—something he’d never been able to do—in only about a month of training.
- After 10 years of stretching without much progress, Steven got his full pancake and made big strides towards his splits in just a couple months.
- Matthew’s kicks are much improved for his taekwondo practice, and he’s more resilient against injury.
- Scroll down to read their experiences in their own words and learn how Focused Flexibility will help you