[Fast Link] CompassFX – DOTS Method
You fear being scammed? Click here
Proof of payment
WHO IS COMPASS FX?
Working with thousands of traders worldwide, we understand the importance of having the proper tools and resources to trade well.
Whether you are an experienced or novice trader, we offer some of the best educational training programs to fit your level of experience. With innovative trading technology we are able to provide tailored resources to help you make the most of the global currency markets.
Our team of trading professionals understand the importance of providing proper trading tools as well as performance, reliability, and security. Over the years we have built strong relationships with some of the largest and best-known brands in the retail forex industry that are held to the highest standards with strict financial requirements and reporting.
We welcome you to explore our website and learn more about us, our products, and our commitment to meet your trading needs by providing exceptional customer support, education, and trading tools.
We know what traders want.
D.O.T.S METHOD INDICATOR
The D.O.T.S. (Daily Open Trading System) Method is an intraday price-based trading model that displays market entries, exits, and target levels at the open of each trading session. The D.O.T.S. Method can help traders know where to get in and out of the market.
Even better… DOTS-Guppy Trade… a complete trading method that’s quick to learn and fun to use.
Benefits of Trading With D.O.T.S
- Stand-Alone indicator trading model.
- Selectable Trading Sessions.
- Identifies Buy Entry, two Buy Targets, and Buy Stop Loss levels.
- Identifies Sell Entry, two Sell Targets, and Sell Stop Loss levels.
- Identifies Trend Direction, Average Daily Range, Spread, and more.
- Displays in the right margin so not to interfere with other trading systems.
- User friendly options – customizable and easy-to-use.
- Works with ANY MetaTrader 4.0 platform and template!
NOTE: D.O.T.S. Method indicator requires less than 1 Mb of hard disk space and operates in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 operating systems.