After Game Training by Evil Dave
You fear being scammed? Click here
This video series, created by Evil Dave and based on the lessons he teaches his students, focuses on conscious understanding.
Video 1: The Unfair Advantage
- The simple way to multiply the value of everything you learn from Mystery.
- Do this and your woman will not want to be with another man.
- The elaboration technique
- The reason that you want to be lightning fast with your decisions around women.
- Mind reading crash course.
- The simple lesson you can learn from a $10 book that often turns the tide in a relationship.
- Never ask her this.
- Cracking the “behaviorist code”
- The smart, yet counterintuitive, way to get rid of bad habits in a relationship.
Video 2: Getting what you want.
- Ending the relationship tug-of-war before it starts.
- Your only power in your relationship is your ability to do this and not from psychological tricks or tactics.
- The first thing you need to know if you want to get what you want
- A crash course in this shockingly effective ‘Mind Reading’ technique.
- Sexual attraction isn’t a choice, learn how Evil Dave’s most successful line is: “In bed, clothes off.”
- Reverse engineering your woman’s motives.
- The fundamental difference between men and women when it comes to goal-setting.
- What most women are really doing when they are shopping.
- The sneeky way of telling if a woman is feeling off, before she rejects your advances.
- Being a relationship detective has lots of benefits and no down side.
- How to use emotional ju-jitzu to make awkward moments go in your favor.
- Dealing with an emotional blow-up.
- An experiment you can perform to help you zero in on your strengths and build on them.
Video 3: Mind reading.
- A basic approach to relationships that creates a sexual “safe zone” around your relationship
- “Miracle” formula for a terrific relationship.
- A crash course in Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP
- A simple map of the way your woman’s mind works.
- Warning: Never, ever allow sex to have any negative associations.
- How to get a girl back.
- The “us vs them” formula for persuasion.
- The golden rule of three.
- The biggest mistake you can possibly make in your relationship, and how to easily sidestep it.
- The way to turn major relationship disasters into minor bumps in the road that your woman will mentally delete.
- This is like rocket fuel for persuasion.
Video 4: Future Pacing .
- Use these three phrases to insulate yourself from rejection
- Nearly every girl has some unrealistic expectations that can reduce the overall value of your relationship.
- How to get what you want without being needy.
- Here’s how and why we avoid drama.
- What to do about things you don’t like (from her or from you.)
Video 5: The Philosophy Method.
- Two important conclusions that nearly everybody gets wrong
- How to set yourself utterly apart, and above other men, in your woman’s eyes.
- Why respect is key to trust, and how to truly respect yourself, your woman, and everybody else.
- This is a routine that I use with every single girl whom I’m even somewhat interested in, and it always hits.
- Why it’s critical to distinguish between moral judgments and other judgments
Video 6: The core of the Philosophy Method.
- There are two core mistakes that almost everybody has in their minds.
- Self test
- I used to follow the phrase, “I stand up for what I believe in.” but now I do this instead, and my life is so much better.
Video 7: How to know what’s true.
- The halo effect that allows us to do one thing, and one thing only, and continue to gain value.
- Two important concepts to master
- The seems versus is lesson.
Video 8: Mismatching.
- The proper technique for backing our way into understanding.
- What you need to do to know if something is true, or to identify and reject what’s false.
- Equivocation – the silent killer of good thinking, and consistency in relationships.
Video 9: Justice, Fairness and Equality
- Why you should not always obey the law.
- Why going to an extremes is good.
- What are moral rights, and how do we respect them?
- Abundance and repentance.